These Confetti Cookies are one of my kid’s favourite sweet treats and I often make them for their birthday parties.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
3 cups flour
½ cup sugar
1 egg white
2 cups ice sugar
Squeeze lime juice
190g packet of 100s and 1000s
- Place flour and butter into a food processor and combine until a crumb consistency forms.
- Beat sugar and eggs together in separate bowl.
- Mix flour and butter with sugar and eggs.
- Roll out thinly and use a cookie cutter to cut out circles.
- Place biscuits on a lined baking tray and cook at 150OC for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Make royal icing by mixing sifted icing sugar, egg white and lime juice until combined.
- Ice cookies with a knife and then immediately dip iced cookie into a plate of 100s and 1000s. Allow to set.
For a high protein, sweet snack try my Ricotta and Orange Muffins.