- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
All content on this site is original and is the copyright of Caitlin Reid T/A Health & the City. The material on this site is for personal use only and should not be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, enter into a database, displayed, modified, transmitted or in any way exploited without the prior expressed permission from Caitlin Reid and/or any other entity with an interest in the intellectual property.
Social Media Policy
Opinions and views expressed on Caitlin Reid social media platforms including, but not limited to Instagram, LinkedIn and our blog, represent the thoughts of individuals and online communities. Caitlin Reid retains sole discretionary rights relating to the content posted on all of its social media platforms and reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete comments including, but not limited to those shown below:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about individuals in the online community.
- Comments that use derogatory or inappropriate language including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender based language.
- Defamatory statements or comments that seek to offend rather than address the topic being discussed.
- Comments that violate the privacy of our clients and/or staff.
Caitlin Reid and Health & the City makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted on its social media platforms, however we cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information.
The Caitlin Reid website and all the information it contains is based on the personal experiences and opinions of Caitlin Reid. Any commercial interests will be declared with the relevant posts, while any featured products or programs that have used Caitlin Reid as a consultant will be clearly highlighted. All content labeled with the term ‘dedicated’ is advertorial in nature and has been paid for.
Medical Advice Policy
The information on this site is not intended as a substitute for independent professional advice from a doctor, accredited practising dietitian, accredited exercise physiologist or other health care professional. Information related to diet and exercise is to be used only as a general guideline, while we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting any exercise program. Caitlin Reid and Health & the City will not be liable for any losses, damages or claims.